Archives For Holidays
If you are a mother… or you have a mother… this post is for you. Here are a few things any lady wouldn’t mind receiving for Mother’s Day this year. : )
1) A unique handmade necklace, this one is lovely. Men, look at Etsy. You may have heard this word around town, it holds a mecca of unique gifts for your lovely lady. Bookmark it.
2) A pretty new wallet. Not everyone loves Vera Bradley, but I dooooo!
3) A thoughtful mug with a funny quote on it, something that pertains to your special lady. Cookies apply to most.
4) Jewelry… you usually can’t go wrong. This ring has an infinity look to it, double score!
5) Magazine subscriptions… to a publication or topic that she has admitted to loving.
6) It’s beach season here in Florida already and I could always use a new umbrella. Love this stylish striped umbrella, so cute.
7) Pearls and spikes… you might not get it, but she’ll love this bracelet.
8) A pretty robe, in fact any robe from Plum Pretty Sugar would be a win!
While my faaavorite thing ever is being a mama to my sweet little girls, every once in awhile I jones for an uninterrupted dinner with people who don’t ask for chocolate milk refills in the middle of the meal. I saw these photos (by Lauren Rae Photography) on The Perfect Palette and thought what a fab Valentine’s Day themed dinner party this little set up would make. Make sure to check out the original blog post for the credits and way more photos. Cue the champagne!